Thursday, June 5, 2008

Update

Things won't be in place to start the campaign this Friday, but everything is coming together.

First I need to get software to everyone who is playing. Please email me for the link and instructions on how to do that. If you don't have my email address, give me a PM on the abyssya.com forums.

This Friday at 10pm, Wildeyes and I will be testing the software and rolling up WE's character. Anyone who wants can test out the software as well and roll up a character.

We currently have 2 solid players and 2 players whose attendance may be inconsistent. I think one more solid player will round out the group nicely and give us a good base to start with. Waiting to hear back from someone who I will pester again today. (PS, by 'solid' I am only refering to your ability to attend. You are all solid players :-) )

This blog also has an open comments section on each post - so feel free to use it to communicate with the group as well. Check past posts for any pertinent information on creating your character.

The post below has some campaign specific information you'll need to account for - specifically your relationship to Rupert Merriweather.

No comments: